[name] full elastic breathable waistband.
Features of back waist support belt
1. double layer elastic band design;
2. imported high elasticity breathable material, good elasticity
3. back part with four supporting steel bars
4. good breathability and comfort
Medical pelvis fixation belt has an initial length (natural length) and a tensile length. The initial length should be equal to or slightly less than the hip circumference.
XL: natural length 1020 MM (+ 20 mm), stretching length 1220 mm, suitable for 1100-1200 mm hip circumference,
L: natural length 960 mm (+ 20 mm), stretching length 1180 mm, suitable for 980-1100 mm hip circumference,
M: natural length 890 mm (+ 20 mm), stretching length 1080 mm, suitable for 900-970 mm hip circumference,
S: natural length 850 mm (+ 20 mm), stretching length 960 mm, suitable for 820-890 mm hip circumference.
How to choosethe size of back waist support belt
[step 1: measure hips]. The hips are divided into the upper and lower parts, and the circumference is measured at the upper part of the hip where the bones can be felt
[step 2: choose size according to the hip circumference] (the new belt is partially adjusted to the model, please refer to the following instructions)
Indications of back waist support belt
Suitable for fastening and fixing of affected patients.
Effect of back waist support belt
It plays the role of adjunctive therapy to lumbar muscles¨ strain, lumbar disc protrusion, rheumatic lumbago, as well as bodybuilding abdomen role.
Q: What are the benefits of using waist support brace for patients with lumbar disc herniation?
A: The patients with lumbar disc herniation are always asked by doctor to wear the waist support after traction, massage reduction or surgery, so what are the benefits for the treatment of lumbar disc herniation?
1. First of all, we should know the main purpose of wearing waist support is braking for the patients with lumbar disc herniation, namely limit the curvature movement of lumbar, especially assist the dorsal muscle to limit the unnecessary flexion movements, to ensure that the injured lumbar intervertebral disc part can get enough rest.
2. Especially patients with acute lumbar disc herniation, due to acute local inflammatory reaction and stimulation, can have different degrees of muscle spasm, wearing waist reduce the waist activities, can play a role of strengthening the protection. Using the waist support brace reasonably, can reduce muscle strain of back and waist.
3. In a relaxed position, it can reduce the burden around lumbar ligaments, relieve and improve the pressure in the intervertebral space to a certain extent.